Want to Write a Post for GetMe Treated?
All Guest Posts in categories such as Health, Fitness, Weight Loss, Foods & Recipes, Vitamins & Supplements, Skin Care & Beauty, Vegetables & Fruits, Child Care, Animal Health, and Product Reviews have been approved. If you make any further suggestions, we will accept them.
Why should you contribute to getmetreated.com?
1. The Joy of Sharing – If you’ve had a life-changing experience or overcame a significant difficulty, sharing your expertise could help thousands of people who are facing similar challenges.
2. Exposure – Building a readership is difficult for a new blogger. It’s difficult when no one recognizes you. Writing for getmetreated.com will give you exposure in the blogosphere and help you to reach thousands of new readers.
3. Links/Traffic – When you contribute an article, you’ll be given credit and byline, as well as a link to your website. This will provide you with a fair amount of traffic as well as PageRank.
Keys to a Successful Guest Post
The following are the keys, or rules, to obtaining a guest article on GetMe Treated:
1. Only Original Posts – Your post should be original content that has not been published elsewhere. You are welcome to link to it, but it must not be re-posted on your site or elsewhere.
2. Appropriate Content – Take a look at some of our articles to get a sense of the kinds of topics and posts I produce on this site. You should probably not submit a guest post if you don’t read GetMe Treated.
3. Our Choice – I publish guest posts at our discretion. Do not be dismayed if we decline your post(s). It’s possible that we won’t like your topic, idea, or format, or that the time for that topic on GetMe Treated has passed. I encourage you to submit your work again in the future.
4. Preferably between 1000 and 4000 words
5. Select appropriate Tags and Categories (Not accept CBD, Gambling, Sexual, Drugs)
6. Only include two external links to your website; one of them must be to a relevant, high-authority website (Max 2)
7. Each article must include one or two photographs/images.
8. All published posts become GetMe Treated’s sole property.
9. Have fun – Have a good time and be unique! This may not be the blog for you if you don’t have an interest in health-related topics.
Send your submissions to email@example.com. We will respond as quickly as possible.
After you submit it, I will respond to you and let you know whether or not your work has been approved.
Do not be worried if I do not approve your submission. It could be because of the current volume, or because your topic is currently off-topic. If this happens again, I recommend you submit it again.
I want you to communicate with readers and respond to comments on your post after it is live. It’s all about connecting again while you’re online.
Best regards, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!